About This Blog

This blog consists of hours and hours of research for resources on topics we are studying and useful information I've gathered along the way. I've made this site available for fellow homeschooling families as to save them valuable time in locating resources. Consider subscribing, there are plenty of gems yet to come! If you would like me to add resources on a particular topic, please let me know.

.

.

Life Skills

0

| By : Shannan | In : ,

I have 2 lists for you. The first is a very basic list of life skills children should learn before leaving their parents home and is organized by age. The second is the CASAS list of "Essential Life Skills for Youth and Adults".

Click to download...

Basic Life Skills (2 yrs through High School)

Core Competencies (Mostly Junior High and Up) Does not include some practical home and self-care items on the previous list, focuses more on community, employment, communication, etc.

Together they make a pretty comprehensive list of skills.

Comments (0)

NOTICE

This website is a collection of resources. All information on this site is copyrighted either by myself or the respective owners. Unless noted otherwise, you may not copy any image, document or post for anything other than personal use. My copyrighted items may not be distributed or compiled in any form, but you are welcome to link to my posts or blog.