About This Blog

This blog consists of hours and hours of research for resources on topics we are studying and useful information I've gathered along the way. I've made this site available for fellow homeschooling families as to save them valuable time in locating resources. Consider subscribing, there are plenty of gems yet to come! If you would like me to add resources on a particular topic, please let me know.

.

.

Laminating Tips

0

| By : Shannan | In : , ,

Laminating those important posters, or projects is something we wish we could all do! But going to an office supply store you could play close to $6 per linear foot for that luxury! Check out your local teacher supply/resource store, many of them provide self laminating stations for a minimal fee. Our local store charges .39 per LINEAR foot and .29 per linear foot if you have a teacher's discount card.

I recently had a huge timeline and several maps (16ft worth) I wanted to laminate since we were going to be taping things on them. I called around to the office stores and the price came to $96- way out of our budget. I started searching and landed on a teacher supply store, my total cost came to $4.64! That is doable.

Find your local teacher supply store and if you are homschooling your children, sign up for those discount cards! You ARE a teacher!

Comments (0)

NOTICE

This website is a collection of resources. All information on this site is copyrighted either by myself or the respective owners. Unless noted otherwise, you may not copy any image, document or post for anything other than personal use. My copyrighted items may not be distributed or compiled in any form, but you are welcome to link to my posts or blog.