About This Blog

This blog consists of hours and hours of research for resources on topics we are studying and useful information I've gathered along the way. I've made this site available for fellow homeschooling families as to save them valuable time in locating resources. Consider subscribing, there are plenty of gems yet to come! If you would like me to add resources on a particular topic, please let me know.

.

.

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal – 12

0

| By : Shannan | In : ,

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal is hosted by The Homeschool Chick. Click the link or the button below to see how you can participate and/or to read other link ups.  
The Homeschool Mother's Journal  
In my life this week...

My youngest daughter lost her 6th tooth, they are dropping like flies!  One of the churches here had a roller party at a nearby roller rink, haven't been on a set of wheels since I was a kid!  It was the first time for the girls and it was quite funny, wobbly me trying to support another little wobbly child.  

A friend of mine is  considering homeschooling, its been a joy to answer some of her questions.  I remember the scary stage, when you are terrified you might destroy your children.

In our homeschool this week...
The girls have gotten a lot of extra outside time in the awesome weather, so we've been schooling in the afternoon.  Watching the brave robins has been fun, they will get fairly close, within 10 feet.  And seeing the little eaglets and watching the Eagles feed them has been exciting. 

Places we're going and people we're seeing...

We went over to the youth center to help DH this week. Otherwise, close to home as usual.

My favorite thing this week was...
The beautiful weather that allowed us to do our schooling outside.  I am looking forward to making it a more regular activity.    

What's working/not working for us...

Everything seems to be running very smoothly, nothing I'd like to change.

Homeschool questions/thoughts...
Question: 
Wondering how many of you attend a homeschool convention and what are your reasons for attending?

A photo, video, link, or quote to share...



www.ThielAcademy.blogspot.com

Comments (0)

NOTICE

This website is a collection of resources. All information on this site is copyrighted either by myself or the respective owners. Unless noted otherwise, you may not copy any image, document or post for anything other than personal use. My copyrighted items may not be distributed or compiled in any form, but you are welcome to link to my posts or blog.