this blog post.
Even if your children are too young to start a formal logic curriculum you can still give them a head start with fun games that build logical reasoning skills.
Games to build logic skills
- Towers of Hanoi
- Squares, Boxes, Dots
- Connect Four
- Paper Game, Change spacing to .2 and you will have exactly 2, 10x7 game boards, remember to apply your own "gravity" to the game!
- Online game, great graphics, includes super chip, racing the clock
- Online Game
- Lexulous, free registration required, practice area or play live against other players
- One Player, against the clock
- KrazyDad's, Choose Difficulty and download maze books containing 20 mazes
- Easy Maze printables
- More Easy Mazes
Photo credit: Paul Moore