About This Blog

This blog consists of hours and hours of research for resources on topics we are studying and useful information I've gathered along the way. I've made this site available for fellow homeschooling families as to save them valuable time in locating resources. Consider subscribing, there are plenty of gems yet to come! If you would like me to add resources on a particular topic, please let me know.

.

.

Building Logic Skills

0

| By : Shannan | In : ,

For information about building your own logic curriculum with suggested scope and sequence, visit this blog post.

Even if your children are too young to start a formal logic curriculum you can still give them a head start with fun games that build logical reasoning skills.


Games to build logic skills
Click "Read More" for many more fun games and free resources!

Note:  I do my best to choose sites that have minimal advertising, also if ads are present I try to be sure they are appropriate for children. But I cannot be responsible for these websites, they may change their advertising at any time.  Please check the links before you send your children to them.

Photo credit: Paul Moore


www.ThielAcademy.blogspot.com

Comments (0)

NOTICE

This website is a collection of resources. All information on this site is copyrighted either by myself or the respective owners. Unless noted otherwise, you may not copy any image, document or post for anything other than personal use. My copyrighted items may not be distributed or compiled in any form, but you are welcome to link to my posts or blog.